Manager, Middle Office (Letter of Offer), Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- ReadÂ credit approvals and note all required clauses for drafting of Letter of Offer (LO)
- PerformÂ system enquiries to verify the information in credit approval
- LiaiseÂ with Business Manager on matters relating to drafting of LO
- DraftÂ LO with required attachments (eg: Board Resolutions, Fire Insurance forms etc) for checking by checkers
- AssistÂ in preparation of reports for checking by Team Leader
- AssistÂ in other administrative duties assigned by the Team Leader and/or Division Head
- A recognized tertiary education with relevant experience and some working knowledge of lending to small and medium-sized enterprises
- Meticulous with good organizational / planning skills
- Good writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)