MEPF Manager (Construction)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Manage the contractors on site, construction progress and quality of installation
- Manage the site coordination process to ensure that MEPF services are delivered in accordance with the clients requirements and the respective design documents.
- Manage the design deliverables from designers to contractors.
- Review contractor works program and resource plan.
- Organise and chair weekly site meetings during the construction phase of the works.
- Liaise regularly with the property operations teams, facilities management, casino and hospitality operations etc
- Possess good communications skills to deal daily with contractors and end users.
- Good knowledge of local codes and construction practice in Singapore.
- Provide advise during construction of the project and issue further notices, clarifications and further design documents as necessary and for the duration of the project.
- Investigate site problems related to the consultants design documents and develop solutions, in cooperation with other professionals, to overcome the problems as appropriate.
- Provide regular reports on the progress of works.
- Management of the rectification works and preparation and management of the defects list.
- Review all as built documentation and technical manuals for completeness.
- Conduct periodic inspection of the works and prepare reports as necessary of any outstanding issues to be dealt with by the alliance contractor indicating whether or not the works are in accordance with the design intent as expressed by the design documents.
- Coordinate with MEPF contractors for the services installation.
- Monitoring of MEPF installation quality.
- Coordination between all MEPF and other trade contractors on installation sequence and coordination issues.
- Site communication and problem solving in relation to installation works.
- MEPF services management track record on major projects.
- 10 years experience in, HVAC, Chilled water, Electrical systems, Wet & Dry Fire systems, ELV systems, CCTV, Access Control, BMS and Structured Cabling etc.
- MEPF & ELV system interface experience with fit out design.
- Hotel, Casino and F&B fit out and refurb experience.