Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Mar-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Formulate and execute programmes for Membership Acquisition & Retention that are in line with company’s objectives.
- Conceive effective messages across all communication platforms, including campaign materials, membership collaterals, eDMs, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day Membership programmes and operations.
- Manage department’s budget and lead a team of Executives and Officers in achieving the set KPIs.
- Source for sponsorship, plan and organise events that can engage current members and entice new members
- Analyse data, facts, and figures and conclude meaningful implications on acquisition and retention programmes and propose changes that can enhance its effectiveness.
- Analyse and review operating systems and existing infrastructure to recommend process and system improvements that can meaningfully alter the efficiency and effectiveness of work processes.
- Degree in Business Analytics/ Business Management/ Sales & Marketing with exposure in Data Analytics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in corporate sales and membership management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work on large amounts of data, facts, figures, and number crunching
- Good track record of developing and executing marketing plans and tracking effectiveness
- Excellent business acumen, strong management skills with experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Good proposal, presentation, report writing skills
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd