Manager (Medical & Clinical Planning)
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Bachelor's / Honours
The hiring organization is a major healthcare delivery institution. The appointee will assume an active role in strategic planning and governance matters.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of corporate & functional (e.g. clinical, operational) plans.
- Organize planning exercises and sessions, including senior management retreats.
- Help establish and update the institution’s focus areas and priorities. Track and report on the status of initiatives arising from them.
- Assist in development and update of clinical governance to maintain/enhance the quality, safety & outcome of patient care, and to establish accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Over 6 years of strategic/corporate planning, operation and/or administration experience.
- Healthcare sector experience will be a plus.
- Knowledge of JCI/clinical accreditation/ISO standards or GCP will be helpful.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with engaging senior management and external stakeholders (e.g. MOH or other government officials).
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd