Manager, Medical Affairs (REF:AY)
- Support in the strategic and clinical planning process including conducting Horizon Scanning, SWOT Analysis, Collaborative Bench-marking and Senior Management Clinical Retreats so as to establish and define the Medical Strategy and Clinical Plan.
- Support in the establishment, translation and monitoring of the Medical Board's Key Focus Areas, CMB Priorities and Identified Strategic Initiatives, in collaboration with Clinical Heads, Clinical Directors and Chairs of Clinical Committees.
- Support in the Design and Formulation of Clinical Governance Frameworks that will ensure accountability, uphold patient safety standards and advance clinical quality in the Standards of Care.
- Manage and facilitate the process and initiatives relating to the domains of the Clinical Governance Frameworks.
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in corporate and strategic planning,
- Healthcare experience preferred
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Personnel Name: Yong Pei Yun
Personnel Registration No.: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd