Manager, Marketing Communications
The job holder will part of the Marketing Communications team in the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- Responsible for management and end to end implementation of TAFEP’s marketing communications campaigns;
- Assist in developing marketing communications tools and collaterals such as brochures, flyers and corporate premiums;
- Work with vendors to plan and execute communication strategies across an integrated mix of above-the-line and below-the-line channels, including digital and social media, so as to deliver key messages effectively to target audiences;
- Management and support at various marketing events such as networking sessions, awards events, conferences and seminars.
- Tertiary education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields;
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in a Marketing Communications role or having worked in advertising agencies;
- Experience in CRM, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management is a plus;
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Able to manage budget and deadlines;
- Good project management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Independent worker and friendly.
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited