Manager, Marketing Communications
The job holder will part of the Marketing Communications team in the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
- Responsible for management and end to end implementation of TAFEP’s marketing communications campaigns;
- Assist in developing marketing communications tools and collaterals such as brochures, flyers and corporate premiums;
- Work with vendors to plan and execute communication strategies across an integrated mix of above-the-line and below-the-line channels, including digital and social media, so as to deliver key messages effectively to target audiences;
- Management and support at various marketing events such as networking sessions, awards events, conferences and seminars.
- Tertiary education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related fields;
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in a Marketing Communications role or having worked in advertising agencies;
- Experience in CRM, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management is a plus;
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Able to manage budget and deadlines;
- Good project management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Independent worker and friendly.
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited