Manager, Marketing And Communications (marcom)
JOB TITLE: Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Asia Regional Support Services
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
Strengthen TWR’s branding in Asia, as well as add value to, and support public relations and fund development efforts.
- Communicate ministry needs and impact to donors, partners, supporters and other stakeholders;
- Increase awareness of TWR in Singapore and Asia, to build a positive corporate image amongst internal and external stakeholders;
- Organize Marcom events and maintain internal communications channels from TWR Asia management to staff and ministry teams;
- Support the work of the global Marcom team to ensure global communication to staff throughout Asia;
- Promote stronger relations and collaboration with churches and partners through the production of materials to empower staff to share the ministry, promotion of mission trips among local churches and facilitation of vision trips for interested stakeholders to visit field ministries.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (degree in marketing and/or communications a bonus).
- At least 5 years leadership experience in a team (background in marketing and/or corporate communications a bonus).
- Strong command of English (fluency in a second language a bonus).
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- In touch with the latest communications and social media technology and trends.
- Possess a calling to full-time ministry and is passionate about winning the lost to Christ.
- Good eye for detail.
- Models servant leadership and has a “Can do” attitude.
- Passion for using media in missions.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
Trans World Radio