Manager Marketing and Communications (4-month contract), OAR
- This position is for OAR (Office of Alumni Relations).
- Design and create the look and feel of collaterals and other communications materials for alumni engagement.
- Research, write, and edit articles to be published on Alumni monthly eNewsletter and Annual Report, as well as other publications as necessary.
- Develop the branding and marketing guidelines and dvise on its use with alumni groups and OAR staff.
- Oversee and advise Overseas Alumni Chapters on their initiatives and activities in accordance to the needs and goals of SMU.
- Engage and act as point-of-contact to the SMU Alumni Advisory Council.
- Engage students and alumni in general so as to develop the student-alumni lifecycle strategy as articulated in SMU Vision 2025.
- Assist in the organization of alumni events as part of a larger team by oversee aspects of the event.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Design and creative skills – able to conceptualise and design the look and feel of the OAR and alumni collateral, and carry these across platforms (including on-line).
- Writing, editing and research – able to produce and vet articles of a high quality for publishing on selected platforms.
- Strong Emotional Quotient – able to work closely with colleagues and external parties, and alumni, to be able to advise others.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University