Manager, Marcomms (1-year contract), Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Conceptualize and generate high quality, creative and informative content for a variety of media platforms including print, website, digital or social media and video assets.
- Able to create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, infographics etc to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Assist with creation of eDM content.
- Basic copywriting for social media, website content and presentation slides.
- Check copy of marketing materials for consistency: brand voice, style and accuracy.
- Propose and execute effective social media strategies/campaigns.
- Analyse social media reports to evaluate effectiveness of digital strategies and propose ways for improvement.
- Maintain I&E community database and develop improvement roadmaps to track the participants across various programmes more effectively.
- Maintain digital assets repository.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or Digital Media Design, Advertising or Marketing Communications.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Analytical and creative, a blend of art and science with the ability to think strategically and execute creatively.
- Tenacious and can-do attitude and be self-motivated and hold oneself and others accountable for a high standard of work.
- Able to multitask and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Familiar with content creation tools and software such as Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience with photo/videography editing preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML – ability to design e-mailers / Newsletters as well as website design (knowledge in Drupal will be advantageous but not mandatory).
- Strong understanding of social media tools and digital media analytics.
- Strong in design principles.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University