Manager - Legal
Sunrise is one of the leading Sports Goods companies of Asia, involved in wholesale and distribution of branded sports equipment, accessories, footwear and apparel. Major sports brands represented by the company are YONEX and MIKASA. The company has offices and associates in several countries of Asia ie Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, India , Sri Lanka and other SAARC countries. The company wishes to hire a Manager level person for its in house Legal department .
- Protection of our IPRs/ Trade Marks
- Initiating action against counterfeit sellers in our territories.
- Registration and renewal of Trademarks including necessary follow up work.
- Drafting contracts, legal agreements and liaise with company’s designated law firms.
- Vetting/drafting Purchase contracts, agreements etc
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Law graduate from a reputed institute/university.
- 5-7 years experience especially in handling Trademark/IPR related issues .
- Good knowledge of contract law.
- Good command over English language and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to show initiative and work under pressure.
- Conversant with use of MS Word , Excel , Power Point etc.
Salary will not be a constraint for right candidates , however the he/she must take complete responsibility of the portfolio.
Please apply with complete particulars, including current job profile, current & expected salary etc. to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd