Manager, Learning and Engagement Support Services (Part-Time), SMU Libraries
Applications are invited for the appointment of Manager, Learning and Engagement Support Services (Part-Time) at the SMU Libraries, Singapore Management University (SMU).
We are seeking an enthusiastic, innovative and knowledgeable professional to support the Learning and Engagement Unit at Singapore Management University for the provision of high-quality library services to advance the teaching, learning and research needs of the SMU community.
You will work in close collaboration with the Head, Learning and Engagement, Lead, Learning Services & School Partnerships and a team of Research Librarians whilst supporting other functions within the unit.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; a degree in library science, information science, knowledge management, or related discipline is advantageous.
- Excellent online searching skills using commonly subscribed library databases e.g. EBSCOhost, ProQuest.
- Excellent time, resource and project management skills with strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic as well as a dedicated and positive attitude.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable and contribute to a diverse team of staff in a dynamic environment.
- Personal strengths should include creativity, critical thinking, interest in innovation and flexibility with ability to work in a team with minimum supervision.
More details on the position is available at this link.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please email your resume with a covering letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. The covering letter must state the applicants’ responses to the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University