Manager, Internal Audit (Fraud)
Manager, Internal Audit (Fraud)
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Employment Type: Permanent
- Conducting investigations relating to fraud or whistle-blower complaints and assist adhoc internal audit
- Manage/assist in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud and corruption matters impacting the Company, and to refer to relevant law enforcement agencies where appropriate
- In the course of investigations, identify weaknesses in processes and internal controls that could lead to the fraudulent activity and recommend actions to management
- Recommend suitable actions by HR in respect of personnel that have committed fraud or other breaches of policies
- Draft high quality and concise investigation reports after considering various aspects of the cases investigated
- Educate staff, contractors, agents on fraud awareness
- Conduct internal and external environmental scanning to identify and analyse new and emerging fraud trends. The results of this analysis will be shared across Company in the form of advice and actionable intelligence.
- Proactive identification and resolution of fraud control and high-risk weaknesses in high policies and procedures that may result in increased exposure to fraud or organized criminal activity
- Act as a liaison with law enforcement agencies on cases investigated and provide updates
- Assist in managing external vendors for outsourced services including whistle-blower hotline, data preservation and computer forensic services, including performance review
- Assist to prepare, compile and provide regular reports to Senior Management
- To lead in complex cases and provide guidance to junior members
- Tertiary qualifications in Fraud Risk Management, Investigations, or other related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of Investigative and police liaison experience
- A good understanding of Singapore criminal legislation
- Strong capability in effective interviewing skills
- Exceptional communications skills in liaising with all levels of management, verbally and in writing allowing communication of complex material to audience
- Possess and promote the highest levels of integrity and honesty
- Ability to articulate risk strategy and policy coherently and convincingly at a high level
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment, comprehend complex issues, determine core issues and provide solutions within demanding time constraints
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable to change
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore. We specialize in providing the following services:- 1. Recruitment and staff placement 2. Executive search and headhunting 3. Contract staffing and temping services 4. Foreign staff recruitment 5. HR consulting and advisory services Our range of services cover full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. Whether it is for management, information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics, sales and marketing, professional services or any other executive positions, we are here to fulfill your total human resource requirements. For more career opportunities, please visit: http://www.eps.com.sg