Manager, Information Technology, UOB Travel Planners
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to communicate and translate Business Requirements into Technical Requirements for software development and solution implementation.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining system hardware, software and networks of the organization.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to discuss system requirements, specifications, strategies and timeline.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Troubleshoot technology issues.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system. Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Provide orientation to users of upcoming technologies implemented in the organization.
- Maintain Reports / Logs and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Provide updates to Management Team on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work.
- Diploma holder with minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience or Bachelor Degree holder with minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience.
- Preferably with knowledge of travel products and various Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Excellent team player focused on achieving individual and team goals
- Adaptable, resilient and able to work through issues and provide solutions.
- Application Administration Support for the various software in UOB Travel
- Infrastructure Knowledge will be an advantage.
- Oversee Change Management for the various software
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)