Manager, Industry Development (2 vacancies; 18-month contract)
- Support Team Head(s) and Business Development staff in the development of effective market access strategy and outreach plan for the programmes.
- Support placement of trainees to achieve programme targets
- Review the effectiveness of the strategy for industry engagement.
- Identify and assess industry partners and their areas of interest as part of outreach.
- Manage follow-up collaborations/partnerships and job placements.
- Timeline and project management.
- Responding to all SGUS-related enquiries from the public and programme participants.
- Prepare all related reports required under the SGUS programmes: Keeping track of all enrolments, attendance, assessments, claims and operations of the programmes.
- Support daily operations and execution of programmes and activities, in association with said individuals and organizations above.
- Support liaison with government agencies and funding bodies. This includes working on reports and publications, supporting the development of proposals MOUs contracts, and submitting detailed research reports to government agencies upon request.
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Diploma holders with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Good understanding of programme administration processes.
- Prior experience in understanding the tertiary education landscape and government funding mechanism would be an advantage.
- Industry and business experience in professional education, training and development.
- Existing established corporate networks with potential partners for SMU Academy.
- Strong knowledge in the various government funding mechanisms.
- Proven records to demonstrate strong marketing skills.
- Committed and self-driven.
- Resourceful and organized.
- Excellent communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills; able to build rapport with stakeholders
- Able to work effectively with digital tools and online platforms, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to manage high volume of work with shifting priorities.
- Meticulous, with the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Independent worker and a team player.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University