Manager, Healthcare Quality Improvement (Design Thinking/User Design/ Behaviour Insight)
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead in the re-design of inpatient wards’ and pharmacies’ patient and caregiver journeys, solving real problems and pain points that they are facing
- Seek insights from patients and caregivers to refine the problem statement
- Translate the insights into tangible designs that address their needs and at the same time, the business goals of the project
- Work on user experience and user interface design
- Support stakeholder departments in planning for monitoring and evaluation of interventions
- Act as a change agent and driver to instill a continuously improving, productive and patient-centric culture within inpatient and pharmacy settings
- Lead the creation of Design Thinking curriculum and content
- Conduct Design Thinking training and workshops for internal users
- Guide a pool of decentralized “Design Thinkers” to build an innovative culture within their departments
- Setup an Innovation Workspace to enable ease of prototyping and other developments
Job Specification and Requirements
- A Degree qualification in Business/ Industrial Design/ Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with operations or service background. Those with experience working in the healthcare industry will have an advantage.
- Experience using the Design Thinking framework and other human-centred design techniques, including persona development, jobs-to-be-done, crafting of insights, journey mapping, rapid prototyping and building wireframes and clickable/physical prototypes is highly preferred.
- Experience in application of Behavioural Insights will be an advantage.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and conducting training.
- Personality traits: highly self-driven and self-motivated, exceptional interpersonal skills, positive attitude, perseverance to overcome obstacles.
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal).
Interested candidates please submit your resume to j[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd