- Join a market player within Insurance
- Develop and drive initiatives to solve high-priority issues
- Accelerate your career with continuous learning opportunities
Our client is a leading insurance company offering a wide variety of services. Armed with a team of strong and extensive knowledge, they are dedicated to exceed their clients' goals and enrich lives.
In this role, you will develop an understanding of the underlying problems related to our health products and craft an initiative to address them.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing the concept, framework and roadmap for the initiative, including how this will contribute to claims cost containment and improved customer experience.
- Securing the necessary resources to execute the roadmap
- Driving the initiative, ensuring downside risk are controlled and initiative is delivered within timelines and budget
- Reporting regularly of initiative progress to the Head of the Healthcare Programme Office, the Medical Director, and the Exco.
- Monitoring initiative impact to ensure that the desired outcomes are achieved for the company
- You have at least 7 years of relevant healthcare or health insurance experience
- Exposure to health insurance functions and deep understanding of one or two relevant functions is mandatory
- You have a good understanding of the healthcare system in Singapore
- You have the ability to work with external advisors, including consultants
- You are flexible and able to work in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment
- You have strong project management and organizational skills along with proven track record of delivery
- You have demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects effectively
- You possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have effective interpersonal relationship skills and a team player.
- You are willing to undertake travel if necessary
Snaphunt Pte Ltd