Manager, Group Credit & Risk Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
- Credit Policy & Portfolio Management (CPPM), is responsible for the formulation of risk & credit policies and strategies in the areas of acquisitions and portfolio management with objective to optimize the risk-return relationship of overall PFS Secured/Unsecured Portfolios. In more details, we develop and maintain policiesÂ to ensure consistency with the overall risk appetite of UOBS PFS credit business. Ensure full compliance of country policies with MAS and CBS requirements. At the same time, we support business growth and portfolio optimization through constant review and effective formulation of portfolio policies including devising test programs to seek profitable customer groups with acceptable risk profile.
Reporting the Team Lead, you will be focused on the analysis and reporting of credit risk metrics including key performance indicators of the portfolio. This will also cover the development & enhancement of periodic reporting and MIS for the broader business. Â Â Â
The major accountabilities of the position include:Â Â
- Design, build, implement and maintain credit risk reports
- Analyze and report portfolio KPI's to our business partners ensuring information is accurate
- Analysis of credit risk data against past and expected trends to sufficiently explain key portfolio variance/ performance drivers
- Portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Perform System UAT
- Support adhoc analyses
Essential skills and experience:Â Â Â Â Â
- At least 2 years of experience in credit risk reporting. Suitable fresh grads can be considered
- Degree in a quantitative discipline; maths, stats, engineering, financeÂ
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong background with data analysis and exposure to reporting systems and tools
- Ability to produce high quality analysis using structured and unstructured data
- Programming skills in either SAS or SQL
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)