Senior Officer, Group Credit (Retail)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
• Degree holder with background preferably in Statistics, Business and Finance.
• At least 3 years of working experience in a banking role preferably in a credit risk policy, MIS and portfolio management capacity. Fresh graduates with good working attitude will also be considered.
• Strong PC skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Strong ability in dealing with people, team player with good communication and presentation skill (verbal and written), highly meticulous and self-motivated.
• Ability to prioritize, plan and manage at both strategic and working levels.
Reporting to a Team Lead in Private Banking Credit, you will be responsible for the optimization of credit policy and portfolio management of Wealth and Private Banking products.
In this role, you will be responsible for various Wealth Products Credit and Transactional Reviews.
You will perform periodic monitoring and analysis of portfolio performance to ensure that sound portfolio quality is maintained.
In addition, you will work closely with Country Policy & Portfolio Management teams on Product Program, policies and portfolio issues.
You will coordinate with various departments to ensure timely submission of various monthly/ quarterly Wealth and Private Banking reports, as well as those related to new business information and new initiatives to management.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)