Manager-Government Engagement (Contract | Fintech)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The Regional Government Engagement unit is engaging in a very selected number of markets to design and launch commercial and pre-commercial programs in the Government segment. The company's focused approach to engaging with government agencies in selected markets aims at building durable partnerships while developing new revenue opportunities, making the company indispensable to government.
- The manager role has the main responsibility of supporting the Government Engagement team in the AP region in setting up new business models/deal structures to cater to government related activities and playing an active advisory role in business, strategic and financial related projects.
- Lead / Support development of solution- or market-focused client engagement program plans, in alignment with the local Government Engagement lead and with the assigned Country Manager & local team. This includes scoping program initiatives & defining expected outcomes for the company and the Government and resource requirements.
- Accountable for the development and monitoring of the program's KPIs, incl. business case development together with initiative owner(s), and for the program management of the partnership in all of its stages: Discover, Prioritize, Plan, Execute, Codify
- Engage the Government CoE and other relevant corporate units to identify relevant solutions and non-commercial assets to be deployed as part of the engagement program. Drive alignment of vision and purpose and help develop the overall ROI for the assigned engagement
- Participate in the design of commercialization initiatives, support the development of sustainable business models
- Ongoing monitoring of the program, coordination of market and global units, across selected program workstreams
- Organization of relevant internal meetings and workshops
- Communication to Country Managers, Regional Government Engagement personnel, global Government CoE leads and in-country teams on program status, risks & gaps, as well as escalations management.
- Demand analysis for existing and future solutions to be provided to the Government CoE
- Support team's admin / finance-related tasks in collaboration with relevant finance and admin teams
- Bachelor degree / diploma or relevant working experience
- Excellent analytical skills (incl. market research, business case modelling, performance metrics), a strategy background, as well as a basic understanding of payment/fintech solutions
- Government processes experience is a plus
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955