Manager, Global Markets Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.Job Responsibilities
1. Process all counterparty static maintenance requests across multiple GM platforms eg. GMP, CCRS, WSS, RMT, FINIQ
2. Support the configuration of instrument static data e.g. Bonds, Equities, Futures, indices.
3. Creation of counterparty and UOB standard settlement instructions across multiple GM platforms
4. Handle queries or participate in initiatives related to static maintenance or configuration
1. Strong knowledge of operations processing in Global Markets or related banking segments
2. Experience in static data maintenance in areas such as counterparty, SSI and instruments
3. Experience in process analysis, process re-engineering and User Acceptance Testing/ValidationBe a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)