Manager, Global Costing (Manufacturing MNC / SAP)
- Responsible for driving global process standardization and streamlining costing and variance accounting methodologies with alignment to Group Accounting Policy and IFRS
- Responsible for reviewing costing variances, margin analysis, inventory accountings for monthly financial close, and working with respective stakeholders on minimizing variance
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of business processes relating to manufacturing and costing
- Assume the role of Global Business Process Owner of CO Module in SAP S4HANA, including support, trouble-shooting and update user documentation
- Actively communicate to the regional finance teams on changes relating to costing and compliance including training
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, such as ACCA
- Preferably 15 years accounting experience in MNC, including 8 years of inventory/costing experience gained in manufacturing and/or trading organization. Experience in chemical industry will be advantageous.
- Experience in regional costing experience working with manufacturing organization closely is a must, and global costing would be a plus
- Strong technical accounting knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- 4 years of audit experience is a plus
- Working knowledge on of SAP FI, CO and BPC module. System implementation experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills in working with internal stakeholders (subsidiaries, senior management, etc) and external stakeholders (auditors, consultants, etc) in cross cultural , highly matrix environment.
- Proactive communicator who can work independently with multicultural teams and influence decisions with various global team members
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd