Manager, Global Costing (Inventory accounting / SAP)
Manager, Global Costing
- Responsible for driving global process standardization and streamlining costing and variance accounting methodologies with alignment to Group Accounting Policy and IFRS
- Responsible for reviewing costing variances, margin analysis, inventory accountings for monthly financial close, and working with respective stakeholders on minimizing variance
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of business processes relating to manufacturing and costing
- Assume the role of Global Business Process Owner of CO Module in SAP S4HANA, including support, trouble-shooting and update user documentation
- Actively communicate to the regional finance teams on changes relating to costing and compliance including training
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, such as ACCA
- Preferably 15 years accounting experience in MNC, including 8 years of inventory/costing experience gained in manufacturing and/or trading organization. Experience in chemical industry will be advantageous.
- Experience in regional costing experience working with manufacturing organization closely is a must, and global costing would be a plus
- Strong technical accounting knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- 4 years of audit experience is a plus
- Working knowledge on of SAP FI, CO and BPC module. System implementation experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills in working with internal stakeholders (subsidiaries, senior management, etc) and external stakeholders (auditors, consultants, etc) in cross cultural , highly matrix environment.
- Proactive communicator who can work independently with multicultural teams and influence decisions with various global team members
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654) or Meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd