Manager - Global Communications
- Drive Global Marketing communication and Corporate Communication
- Lead sustainability strategy and report development
- Oversees office Admin for Singapore office
- Oversee, develop and implement global marketing communication strategy, plan and budgets.
- Ability to influence top management on all Marcom and Sustainability Strategies.
- Develop creative strategy and execution for advertisements in various media formats & platforms to create best value in communication between company and stakeholders.
- Develop creative works for all promotional materials (brochure, flyer, poster) for customers, develop creative concepts for trade/industry events (exhibitions, technical seminars/conferences, customer-focused events).
- Implement and update global Brand Visual Identity & guideline, ensure implementing consistent Brand Guidelines globally.
- Develop corporate merchandising system, name card, PPT template, company calendar etc.
- Develop engaging social contents across platforms, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Drive employee communications.
- Ensure proper handling of Crisis communications.
- Develop company sustainability report.
- Manage smooth operations of office and oversee admin works.
- Build employee engagement and promote company culture for Singapore office.
- Degree/ Communications and Marketing
- Minimum 7-10 years of related working experience in MNCs with global presence preferred
- Strong capability and skills communication.
- PR savvy in global communication fields
- Ability to handle media for press conferences
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Highly adaptable in a multi-cultural and diversified environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive, with positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work independently and a team player
- Work Location : West (Near MRT station)
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd