Manager (Finance) / Finance Manager - (North / Up $6000)
- Location: Kranji
- Salary up to $6000
- AWS + Bonus
- Oversee the entire month end and financial year end closing, support financial reporting, drive the forecasting and budgeting process, which will include handling the full set of accounts and ensure accurate and timely management reporting to Business for decision making purposes.
- Monthly presentation of results to the business during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with Business Head and operation teams to ensure quality of forecasts and seek continuous improvement by identifying process gaps, proposing and implementing best solutions and practices in the business units.
- Drive process improvement for all existing process, including Budgeting, Purchase to Pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Head the Fixed Assets team which includes review of operational process, approval of payments to vendors, manage and front issues with internal departments, and institute a robust system of internal controls to ensure the accurate and timely functioning of Fixed Assets processes.
- To be the first escalation point of contact for internal customers relating to system and work issues. Work with IT for troubleshoot for SAP in relation to end user’s queries on SAP matters.
- Lead and support in any cross-functional projects, which includes the ongoing system implementation project for SAP HANA cloud.
- Prepare high level audit listings for Management and review the audit schedules prepared by Fixed Assets team.
- Responsible for the timely submission to authorities which will include tax submission (GST and Withholding tax) and statistics to the Department of Statistic.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Maintain the SAP workflow matrix.
- Ensure opening of tenders in accordance to the Club’s procurement policies.
- Perform other projects and tasks as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ related work experience, consisting of at least 5 years in managerial capacity and financial planning & analysis experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in SAP Finance under Fixed Assets modules is required.
- Knowledge in SAP HANA Cloud for Fixed Assets and Project Systems module is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience in process improvement and system implementation
- Sound knowledge of FRS
- High proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel Pivot, Word and Power point)
- Meticulous with a keen eye for analysing, identifying issues, and bridging of accounting issues with business needs of company.
Interested candidates kindly click the APPLY NOW button or email updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Phoebe Goh Xin Yi
Registration Number: R1988727
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd