Manager, Finance (6 months contract - maternity cover)
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis to stakeholders, identifying key value drivers and improve value added analysis to the management.
- Assist in annual budget process. Work closely with various departments to prepare annual operating budget, analyze and challenge the numbers.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly actual financial reports, including monthly P&L, departmental operating expenses report, variance analysis and other regular and adhoc analysis. Highlight potential issues and concerns to Senior Director, Finance and Administration.
- Assist Senior Director, Finance and Administration in providing detailed financial analysis for decision making and development of new businesses
Accounting and Finance (Global Spectrum)
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day activities of the Global Spectrum and provide supervision and direction to the Finance Executive, ensure the financial goals and objectives are met and that all financial records, receipts, payables, and cash flows are accurate, up-to-date and processed efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Liaise with US on regular basis on various Finance matters.
- Oversee, facilitate and coordinate the fiscal year end process, ensuring the accurate and timely closing of the year end books for auditing purposed
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met.
Process and System Improvement
- Review, improve and streamline financial and operational procedures for operational efficiency.
- Assist in evaluating enhancement/change to the existing financial systems and make recommendations accordingly. Assist in new system implementation.
- Ensure compliance with prevailing regulations, policies, procedures and controls
- Assist Assistant General Manager, Corporate Services and Operations in management of contractual obligations and risks exposures
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by Director, Finance and Assistant General Manager, Corporate Services and Operations
- Degree in Accounting and Finance with 5-7 years of relevant working experience. Professional qualification preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP system.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude team player.
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD