Manager - Facilities/Property Engineer (Up $7000 | Woodlands)
- Manage the checks, maintenance, repair, operation, and upgrading works for the company’s facilities services and installations, including race days.
- Ensure all service requests; faults for electronic installation are attended to on time and within budget.
- Ensure the company’s facilities installations are in-compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Responsible for the operational performance of the team under his/her charge and drive continuous improvements for productivity.
- Responsible for the management / preparation of budget or finances.
- Prepare paperwork for Senior or Executive Management's approval pertaining to the company’s facilities installations.
- Complete any other tasks as assigned by his/her superiors.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering and/or Facilities Management, or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of related work experience with 2 years in supervisory/managerial position is required.
- Good knowledge in the design, construction, testing and commissioning, operation and maintenance of facilities installation.
- Skills in performing troubleshooting and isolation/rectification of electronic faults are required.
- Must possess good communication and strong leadership skills.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Victor Lim Khai Sian
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd