Manager/ Executive (Real Estate - Sourcing & Lease Management)
You are responsible for sourcing and securing of new sites for the expansion of our various retail formats, management of landlord and tenant relationship, lease administration and management, as well as assisting in the acquisition due diligence process and disposition strategy of existing/ new developments. You are required to liaise with stakeholders such as managing agents to oversee the maintenance and day-to-day operations of the stores, manage budget for financial reporting, and make use of your market intelligent to identify new opportunities. You are also expected to establish good working relationships with relevant parties such as landlords, government authorities, tenants and internal customers to resolve all property-related matters.
- Degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Marketing or related discipline with minimum 3-5 years’ of experience in retail real estate industry
- Have strong contacts in the retail market industry especially with the landlords
- Basic technical understandings about M&E and facilities provision
- Knowledge about Contracts, legal framework and the various property related statutory requirements
- Preferably with experience in valuations or cashflow analysis will be an advantage
- Independent team player with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd