Manager / Executive, Operations (North, Hospitals /
- Responsible for overseeing the operations of assigned departments, managing resources and providing leadership to ensure an efficient, personalized service in a pleasant and comfortable environment
- Plan, implement and support the organisation's daily operational functions, including special projects.
- This includes assisting and empowering the patient and/or his/her next of kin (NOK) through the experience of the care journey in administrative matters such as financial counseling, resource coordination, liaison, and feedback.
- Ensure, to best ability, that unified care plans are successful for patients under his/her purview.
- Ensure efficient operations of services in alignment with the hospital's strategic plans.
- Co-create, develop, and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and optimize utilization of resources.
- Oversee and ensure that foundational services and daily work are up to the standards of the organisation, and remain smooth and stable.
- Train staff to recognize and rectify service gaps and manage customers to/above the expected service delivery levels.
- Design new services to further the work of the Unified Care Model (UCM).
- Identify and propose to retire old services that no longer serve patients and/or staff strategically.
- Ensure a pleasant and well-designed environment in order for work to occur safely with minimal personal and enterprise risk.
- Work with other staff and external parties to carry out the above as needed.
- min. Degree in any disciplines and above
- Possess min. 1-2 years of prior working experience in customer service operations, preferrably in a healthcare/medical instituition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and able to work independently as well
- Junior openings available for less experienced candidates
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Senior / Executive, Operations
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd