Manager, Enterprise Risk
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Assist management in providing oversight and guidance on the management of operational risks faced by AIAS in the course of its business activities.
- Work closely with all departments to identify, evaluate and monitor key operational risks faced by AIAS, including Outsourcing, Technology and Info Security Risk.
- Design and implement frameworks, policies and processes to enhance the management of AIAS' operational risks.
- Support the Operational Risk Committee in its objective in ensuring that policies, frameworks and programs are implemented appropriately.
- Develop programmes to foster and sustain an effective risk culture within the organization.
- Degree holder (any field)
- Experience in operational risk management or related areas (e.g. compliance, audit, operations) in the financial sector is preferred.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in operational risk management frameworks, methodologies & tools, risk and control self-assessments (RCSA), key risk indicators (KRIs) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge/experience in Technology Risk and Info Security Risk would be a plus.
- Good analytical skills and ability to write well
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd