Manager, Enterprise Data
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Required to perform independent assessment and execution as part of the Data Management initiatives in AIA. He/She required to liaise business on requirements to design, develop, enhance and implement data prep workflow, data management processes and solutions to various departments or for the whole of AIA Singapore.
Participate in planning, estimation of varied technical tasks associated with the development on a range of data platform solutions. He/she is expected to work closely with Business & Technology on solutioning, architecture, feasibility, tool evaluation and project management.
Responsible for providing timely updates back to key stakeholders along with any associated issues and risks.
- Assess and understand the business requirements through liaison with the business stakeholders, Business Analysts and the Project Managers.
- Design and develop ETL workflow in Alteryx to automate reporting needs.
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins
- Perform end to end Data validation
- Work collaboratively with your Data & Governance, Analytics, BI and Digital colleagues to deliver on your objectives and openly share knowledge amongst the organization.
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that your data management solutions meet the expectation of key business stakeholders.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge for the effective performance of the role.
- Other tasks or responsibilities assigned from time to time by management.
- Being able to communicate to convince and influence multiple stakeholders in the organization who have data & analytics needs to drive business initiatives.
- Being able to simplify and translate complex analyses in simple business language for non-technical audiences.
- Able to translate business requirements to technical teams that will drive business outcomes easily.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd