1) Review and recommend good engineering design and workflow practices for Data Centre. Critical knowledge and experience with impact to Structure, Architectural, Space Management, Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) systems and IT/Network.
2) Review the latest Technology available in the market to support Data Centre development with the following key objectives:
a. Improve the Equipment efficiency (Improve OPEX and PUE)
b. Improvement in the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
c. Increase in equipment reliability
d. Improving the operational team workflow using technology.
3) Familiar with BCA GreenMark/LEEDs as part of the work will be to promote Green Data Centre in both the Design and Operations to help reduce the DC carbon footprint and OPEX.
4) Review/draft both engineering and workflow prepared by consultant during project development.
5) Assist in the technical evaluation of the key M&E equipment parameters during the project development.
6) Assess both Commissionability as well as Concurrent Maintainability of the design prepared by consultants.
7) Work with the team to review Risk Assessment (RA), Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures throughout the project development.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent with Design and Practical Construction experience for Mission Critical environment project.
- Project Management knowledge in construction industry.
- 5 to 8 years of engineering working experience in Mission Critical environment.
- Well versed in TIA 942 and Uptime Institute.
- Well versed in the Singapore Engineering CP (Code of Practice).
- Experience in Design and Commissioning (Integrated System Test) experience for Mission Critical facilities (24x7) e.g. Telecommunication, Data Centres etc.
- Worked with construction related projects in their career with minimum project value $50m (both Green and Brown field projects).
- Able to articulate as well as develop engineering specifications, construction workflow and share the best practices engineering guidelines relating to Mission Critical Facilities.
- Familiar with BCA GreenMark or LEEDs guidelines.
- Culturally sensitive when working with overseas investee companies during engineering engagement or coaching session.
- Able to travel for work.
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd