Manager, Employee Engagement & Organisation Development | Up to $6200 - spbcp
Salary: Up to $6200
Job Type: Perm, Full time
Working Hours: Office Hours
• Lead and manage a portfolio of employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives
• Independently manage end-to-end process of the Employee Engagement Survey, from planning, pre-survey engagement, survey implementation to data analysis and formulation of actions plans / engagement strategies with key stakeholders
• Design an overarching framework with innovative wellness initiatives that are tailored to the organisation’s culture and needs
• Oversee the nomination and management of awards, including coordination of award presentation
• Work closely with HR Business Partners to strengthen our employer brand and develop strategies to bring it to life
• Measure, evaluate and continuously improve the effectiveness and relevance of engagement and wellness initiatives
• Collaborate with Centre of Excellence (CoE) to deliver corporate employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives
• Bachelor Degree from an established university in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of HR experience, with 2 - 3 years of experience in Organisation Development, Employee Engagement and / or Employee Wellness, and 2 years in a supervisory position
• Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation and stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and co-create initiatives with different stakeholders, including the leadership team
• Resourceful, creative and agile
• Highly resilient, adaptable and resourceful. Able to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of design tools and software will be an advantage
To apply, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Chong Shee Hng Brandon | R2093917
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781