Manager, eCommerce Content
Summary of Job Role
eCommerce at Marina Bay Sands is a unique opportunity for a well-rounded digital professional. What makes this role so unique and challenging is that we manage a single site with several different business units that have different needs and customer journeys; MBS Hotel, ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes retail mall with 250+ retailers, Skypark, Entertainment including theatre shows at the MasterCard Theatres, F&B with 60+ Restaurants and one of the largest Convention centres in Asia. The successful candidate will be in the center of an exciting time in MBS’s history as we push our digital platforms to be the envy of professionals around the world.
- Work cross-functionally with MBS internal stakeholders to identify their business requirements as well as pain points, collaborating to optimize and resolve them
- Project kickoffs and vertical meetings with cross functional teams for project planning
- Oversee end to end localization workflow for all projects under digital content
- Technical innovation initiatives for localization workflow as well as localization system and assets such as Translation Memory.
- Maintain good working relationship, propose enhancements and provide guidance to agency
- Manage localization projects and requirements across internal linguists and external vendors.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring MBS’ digital strategy is properly executed
- Ability to manage and organize several large projects to ensure smooth timely delivery.
- Support the Singapore team and lead a team of 3 production executives based in China.
- Provide training and ensure best practice is maintained across the website and other channels.
Web & Content Production
- Responsible for new page builds, page update and manage ticketing and communication tools
- Work with the team and cross functionally with other business units to uphold the quality of the content on website and mobile APP
- Utilize and enforce best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) to drive audience.
- Apply knowledge of website information architecture to create well-structured sites for both users and search engines.
- With our user's needs in mind, constantly work on improving UX, perform AB tests, identify gaps and providing a product that can outpace expectations.
- Identify gaps, refresh and request the creation of cross-channel marketing assets (e.g., video highlights, static images, 360 virtual tours) for website and mobile APP
- Produce pages with specific marketing goals. Thinking of how best to achieve these goals and as always, AB testing and measuring results.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, operations, e-commerce and/or customer support organization.
- 3+ years people management with a passion for building and motivating a high performing team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management for both web and mobile platforms.
- A smart and organized problem-solver that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations while simultaneously driving multiple complex projects.
- An open, communicative, and reliable leader who is able to collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, organizational leaders, as well as direct reports.
- Demonstrated success in business process optimization.
- Ability to remain calm and good-natured while experiencing bold deadlines.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Foreign language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) fluency is a plus.