Manager, eCommerce Content
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work cross-functionally with MBS internal stakeholders to identify their business requirements as well as pain points, collaborating to optimize and resolve them
- Project kickoffs and vertical meetings with cross functional teams for project planning
- Oversee end to end localization workflow for all projects under digital content
- Technical innovation initiatives for localization workflow as well as localization system and assets such as Translation Memory.
- Maintain good working relationship, propose enhancements and provide guidance to agency
- Manage localization projects and requirements across internal linguists and external vendors.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring MBS’ digital strategy is properly executed
- Ability to manage and organize several large projects to ensure smooth timely delivery.
- Support the Singapore team and lead a team of 3 production executives based in China.
- Provide training and ensure best practice is maintained across the website and other channels.
Web & Content Production
- Responsible for new page builds, page update and manage ticketing and communication tools
- Work with the team and cross functionally with other business units to uphold the quality of the content on website and mobile APP
- Utilize and enforce best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) to drive audience.
- Apply knowledge of website information architecture to create well-structured sites for both users and search engines.
- With our user's needs in mind, constantly work on improving UX, perform AB tests, identify gaps and providing a product that can outpace expectations.
- Identify gaps, refresh and request the creation of cross-channel marketing assets (e.g., video highlights, static images, 360 virtual tours) for website and mobile APP
- Produce pages with specific marketing goals. Thinking of how best to achieve these goals and as always, AB testing and measuring results.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, operations, e-commerce and/or customer support organization.
- 3+ years people management with a passion for building and motivating a high performing team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management for both web and mobile platforms.
- A smart and organized problem-solver that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations while simultaneously driving multiple complex projects.
- An open, communicative, and reliable leader who is able to collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, organizational leaders, as well as direct reports.
- Demonstrated success in business process optimization.
- Ability to remain calm and good-natured while experiencing bold deadlines.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Foreign language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) fluency is a plus.