Manager - Digital Analytics
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 14-Jan-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Joining JC&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
People are our driving strength of the company's success, which is rooted in the expertise, passion and dedication of our people. This is motivated by the desire to deliver excellence in customer service and product innovation.
In this newly-created role, you will report to the Regional GM for Digital & Innovation, covering chiefly Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Myanmar with the objectives to:
- Manage and use analytics tools to track effectiveness of digital channels and generate insights for process and channel improvements eg conversion data, funnel analysis etc
- Identify marketing opportunities through analytics and devise strategies to drive traffic to digital channels, deepen customer engagement and drive online sales on digital channels
- Propose and implement marketing automation, digital marketing strategies or customer onboarding/ loyalty programmes and work with respective marketing teams for execution
- Map customer data strategy with our customer journey, review effectiveness of data collection and usage.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualisation techniques to create actionable business insights.
- Define and implement analytics strategies that align with marketing and business objectives; manage and use data visualization tools, produce meaningful KPI dashboards and deliver omnichannel performance reports with actionable insights
- Support the establishment of Digital Analytics capability for JC&C
- Provide consultative support to stakeholders and senior management in understanding data trends, patterns and insights on our customers and business operations
- Lead and work with cross-functional teams on analytics projects to drive insights and actions using advanced data mining and analytical models
Do you have the following requirements?
- 8-10 years of experience in data analytics and business intelligence, working in digital/ retail marketing, analytics/ insights teams
- University Degree in Marketing/ statistics, economics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Possess prodigious intellectual curiosity, and have strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking skills. Experience in the use of analytical and data analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, SAS, R, Excel)
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis, cluster analysis, and research methodologies
- Self-starter, highly organized, analytical and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication, time-management skills
- Hands-on experience in content marketing, CRM, SEO/ SEM, E-commerce and social media.
- Solid experience working across multiple stakeholders, collaborating in a matrix environment
- Strong execution, implementation mindset and track record
About the Company
Jardine Cycle & Carriage ("JC&C") is a leading Singapore-listed company and a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. It has an interest of just over 50% in Astra International ("Astra"), a premier listed Indonesian conglomerate, as well as Direct Motor Interests and Other Interests in Southeast Asia. Together with its subsidiaries and associates, JC&C employs more than 250,000 people across Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar.
JC&C's Direct Motor Interests (DMI) operates in Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar under the Cycle & Carriage banner, and through Tunas Ridean in Indonesia and Truong Hai Auto Corporation in Vietnam, representing brands including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Kia. As the largest automotive dealer group in ASEAN, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in this fast-changing industry.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the JC&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).