Manager (Development, A&A)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Project Management for CAPEX, A&A and Improvement Projects from initialization to completion; ensuring that the combined requirements of Time/Cost/Quality are well managed and met.
- Establish and manage project plan schedules to ensure that milestones are completed on schedule.
- Manage design development to ensure that the design outcome meets project objectives.
- Review MEP designs pertaining to Development/Addition & Alteration/ Renovation Projects.
- Manage contractors and oversee/co-ordinate their works.
- Project completion/closeouts – handovers, as-built drawings, O&M, defects management, etc.
- Initialize project by establishing project objectives, conducting project assessments, preparing project plans & schedules.
- Evaluate cost estimates and prepare budgets based on project requirements and design.
- Write/compile Project Request for Funding (PRF) and Source Request (SR) documents covering Scope of Works, Specifications, Drawings, etc.
- Work with Procurement to drive tender/sourcing processes.
- Manage onboarding of contractors with kick-off meetings, safety orientations, PTWs, etc.
- Document existing conditions prior to construction phase.
- Manage and review contractor’s submittals including safety plans, risk assessments, shop drawings, materials/samples, etc.
- Manage and oversee contractor’s works throughout construction phase.
- Contract administration covering progress reports, payment certifications, PMIs, etc.
- Manage discrepancies, punch list and defects.
- Verify “as-built documents” submitted by contractors.
- Manage handover process and conduct trainings for stakeholders/end-users.
- Closeout projects by conducting testing, getting statutory approvals, substantial completion, and final reconciliations and generate post mortem report for the management team.
Education & Certification
- Tertiary qualification(s) in the fields of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a pre-requisite; while knowledge in Building Science would be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate qualification(s) in Project Management will be an advantage.
- Professional Qualification and Certification relating to the above mentioned fields will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite applications is a pre-requisite.
- Computer literacy in Numerical and Analytical application tools is a pre-requisite.
- Demonstration of personal commitment and curiosity to be involved in continuously upgrading one-self through various learning channels will be an advantage.
- At least 8 years working experience in MEP design/consultancy/construction role.
- Experience in Project Management in the large-scale properties such as Integrated Resort, Hospitality, Mixed Development, MICE, etc. is a pre-requisite.
- Experience in application of Project Management methodologies will be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to those with strong knowledge/experience in HVAC, Pumps, Metering / Instrumentation / Controls and Chillers / Heat Exchangers. Building automation and computer engineering software / hardware background would be added advantage.