Manager, Cyber Security
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Manage multiple projects and/or analyst(s) within the areas of the following:
- Vulnerability management which included successfully scanning the LVSC computing environment for secure configurations and vulnerabilities, researching and eliminating false positives, tracking and remediating found issues, and tracking and performing the exception processes
- Network and Operating Systems Security Configuration assessment which performs security configuration reviews including hardening controls, firewall rules review, web/application security configurations
- Cyber governance, risk and verification which performs risk assessments, system security and industrial control system zone security plans including listing controls, gaps in implemented controls and tracking remediation of gaps, and provides input to the risk register
- Cyber policy/standard and standard operating procedure creation, review, distribution, and maintenance
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in Cyber Security.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
- CISSP or similar certification would be advantageous.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required licenses
- Demonstrated management experience in at least 1 area in the following list:
- Cyber Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Governance, Risk and Verification
- Cyber Policy/Standard/Standard Operating Procedures
- Working knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities and their significance to cyber risk, network operations, and end-point security
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.