Manager, Customer Experience & Service Planning
The job holder will be part of the Customer Experience & Service Planning team with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
- Oversee implementation of customer service initiatives through close collaboration with relevant stakeholders;
- Act as liaison officer and work closely with MOM Customer Responsiveness Department and Labour Relations and Workplaces on customer experience standards and related projects;
- Supervise Customer Service Ambassadors (CSA) and oversee the day to day service centres operations which include management of big group walk-ins, logistics arrangements (booking room / hall to chartering of buses) and redeploy CSA to assist with crowd management;
- Conduct ad-hoc service centre tour and promote TADM’s employment dispute management services;
- Update the CSA Manual and develop training plan for CSA whenever there are SOP changes or new service initiatives and referral of customers to TAFEP and NTUC at TADM service centres
- Engage vendors to conduct regular customer surveys, assess customer satisfaction levels and recommend appropriate intervention;
- Formulate strategies to enhance the customer’s journey with TADM and new ensure continuous improvement in service levels;
- Ensure service standards are achieved and work closely with all divisions in TADM as well as other agencies;
- Manage customers’ feedback, respond in timely manner, address issues and close the loop with internal stakeholders;
- Prepare reports to update management on key customer interactions with TADM and new service initiatives;
- Data mine statistics from various systems and analyse the data to provide insights on emerging trends and customer needs;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service;
- Possess strong interpersonal, organisational, communication and writing skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Customer oriented, positive attitude and able to work independently;
- Analytical skills to understand customer needs and to develop frameworks to address them.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited