Manager, Credit Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Liaison and support all internal and external stakeholders, providing ongoing support on collection matters to CCS / OCA etc.
- Understand and consolidate ongoing and ad-hoc reporting/project needs for Credit Management
- To provide prompt, accurate and quality service to external stakeholders; ensure timely & accurate processing of documentations
- Ensure accounts are created in the systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure any document deficiencies are accurately tracked and escalate as per procedure
- Communicate effectively with customer and handling queries/complaints on collection matters
- Invoices processing from external stakeholders to ensure correct posting and smooth transaction
- Review, update & maintaining of SOP
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- A university degree with at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in the banking industry, preferably in Credit Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Good team player and ability to work independently
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)