Manager (Corporate Planning/West/5-days)
Our Client is a MNC providing industrial solutions and services, and having signifcant presence at global level.
- Responsible for industry studies on competitors' products, market trends, etc. pertaining to the business performance of organisation
- Strategic planning, review of subsidiaries’ performance, involve in projects, merger and acquisition(s)
- Generate monthly reports, analysis and updates on financial performance and market information
- Review financial performance and relevant markers
- A First-level University and Good Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Economics, or relevant discipline
- Min 5 years relevant experiences, and prefer from banking / investment managment industry
- Demonstrated strong leadership with direct experiences managing small team
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Having business acumen, a keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Able to travel to the West of Singapore for work
Interested applicants are requested to submit their job application online or email their complete resume (with a recent photo) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd