Manager (Corporate Planning) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Create storyboard and financial budget for management team that incorporates strategic and commercial initiatives.
- Provide financial modelling solutions, data analytics and analysis to address complex business problems.
- Perform timely financial planning consolidation, analysis, report and presentation to support decision making processes.
- Support market research in the fields of education, enterprise training, learning solution services and on competitors in these spaces.
- Build strong internal and external networks that enable a constant pipeline of market intelligence and information to form key analytical perspectives for trend forecasting and sensing.
- Support development of resource modeling to enable management team to make informed decisions on how to invest scarce resources to achieve high performance.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders to consolidate management strategic planning, market research, and financial planning reviews and approvals.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on qualification & experience
- Degree in Finance, Business or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of financial modelling and valuation
- Possess a strong growth mindset
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, collaboration and relationship building skills, with ability to form working relationships to gain credibility with senior management
- Proactive in pitching for new work, including preparation and presentation of proposals
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines and deliver quality work in demanding fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Resilient and action oriented
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd