Manager, Corporate Actions - Custody Operations
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
1) Processing of Corporate Action (CA) events
2) Ensure that all CA activities are carried out expeditiously and within the regulatory guidelines required.
3) Work and liaise with the Business Units and Financial Institutional clients to ensure CA instructions received are processed accordingly on a timely and accurate basis.
4) Ensure staff are equipped with knowledge/materials to ensure competency in job.
5) Carry out any other assignments as given by Section Head and Department Management.
1. Hardworking and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
2. Ability to grasp issues and provide solutions.
3. Confidence in handling internal customers.
4. Team player
5. Good knowledge of MAS and SGX regulatory requirements.
6. Good communication and written skills.
7. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Knowledge of corporate actions for local and foreign markets (preferably US, HK, Australia)Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)