Manager, Communications (Events & Marcom)
The Manager will be responsible for C3A’s community outreach events and marketing communications plans to achieve the organisation’s goals.
Key tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Lead and organise roadshows and other community outreach events; from planning, liaising with and managing partners & vendors to operations & logistics, onsite implementation and marcom;
- Strategise and execute integrated marketing communications campaigns using tradition, digital and other innovative platforms;
- Create interesting & effective marketing collaterals and manage various media platforms;
- Plan, create and develop content for eDMs;
- Work closely with new and existing partners, including corporate and community organisations to reach out to seniors through their network to promote our initiatives.
- Minimum Diploma (with 5-8 years’ relevant experience) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with 4-5 years related experience in event/ project management, and marketing communications;
- Ability to problem solve & work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop. Some knowledge of HTML and CSS 3 will be an added advantage;
- As the work involves developing content for eDMs in both English and Chinese, proficiency in English and the ability to read Chinese is a must;
- Ideal candidate must have an eye for creativity, excellent writing skills, good time management and follow up, attention to details, willing to learn and be able to manage multiple tasks under pressure with “can-do" attitude.
- Past working experience
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Reason for leaving current employment
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview)
For more information on Council for Third Age, visit www.c3a.org.sg
Council for Third Age
The Council for Third Age, C3A, is an agency which promotes active ageing in Singapore. C3A supports the government’s effort in encouraging seniors to stay connected to society and to keep learning. C3A works closely with the government to implement and administer national initiatives, especially in the areas of lifelong learning and senior volunteerism. As an umbrella body in the active ageing landscape, C3A works with and through partners to create a vibrant pro-age Singapore where seniors can age well.