Manager, Client Fulfillment & Service, Group Wholesale Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
- Handle customer inquiries in relation to signing up for electronic banking services, guiding customer how to complete the application forms correctly to minimize processing errors as well as providing guidance to customer on their queries on account maintenance.
- Maintain customer's account: update customer particulars, sign mandate, close account
- Manage client expectations and ensure customer satisfaction through regular follow-up, client responsiveness, thorough communication.
- Manage multiple client requests tasks simultaneously, ensure timely escalations are triggered to help keep each case going until completion.
- Track and escalate each request to ensure appropriate Customer and Stakeholders expectation management.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing servicing activities comprising internet banking services, is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple requests and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage service requests efficiently & effectively in line with the defined processes with focus around cycle-time to expedite Customers’ requests
- Ability to interact skillfully with business partners and associates.
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Experience in maintenance of customer’s account will be an advantage
- Superior analytical and creative thinking skills; Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)