Manager, Client Advisor Assistant (Japan Market), Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
- Support private bankers with investment transactions for Japanese clients and delivering superior client experience through providing excellent administrative and organizational support in all client related processes
- Activities include order-taking of trades, account servicing, new account onboarding, deposit/loan rollovers, prompt execution of client orders as well as understanding client requirements and managing document deficiencies
- Adherence to Internal policies & procedures including risk & compliance for processes & documentation including account opening documentation, KYC, trades & investment products, credit-related matters, etc
- Being the point of contact for optimal support service delivery in processing client transactions and dealing with client queries
- Managing and trouble-shooting special situations using process knowledge and engaging Subject Matter Experts
- Represent front office in meetings with ops/business risk/COO office and provide feedback to streamline and improve internal processes
- Participate in system enhancement UATs and also in the pre-implementation testing or pilot runs of new initiatives and projects
- The ability to read and speak English and Japanese is a prerequisite as candidate will be working closely with Japanese clients.
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience as an Assistant RM (ARM) in the Wealth Management segment
- Knowlege in booking and settling trades of various asset classes and products e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, FX-linked products, Mutual Funds, Structured Notes, and handling account opening documentations, payments and securities transfers
- Excellent organizational and client servicing skills and ablility to multi-task and work under time pressure
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)