Manager, Business Development
The job holder will be part of the Business Development team in the WSH Council (Workplace Safety and Health Council). The incumbent will promote and drive adoption of WSH Council’s programmes – at the national level and sectoral level.
- Sector Growth & New Business Development
- Develop growth strategies and plan for sectors focused on increasing adoption of WSH Council programmes and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets to increase customer base.
- Develop marketing strategies for new sectors penetration.
- Business Development Planning
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of WSH Council programmes with customers’ organisation strategies and operations; examining potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Prepare and present business proposals for customers.
- Develop and maintain all marketing collaterals.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives such as bizSAFE Convention, bizSAFE Awards, Advertising & Promotions.
- Client Retention
- Develop relationships with prospective customers as well as manage and retain relationships with existing customers.
- Management & Research
- Develop in-depth knowledge of WSH Council programmes and products (subject matter expert), value proposition, business strengths and customer needs.
- Prepare business performance reports.
- Research on industry trends locally and internationally.
- A tertiary qualification in any discipline.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, business development, customer service and project management.
- Any prior experience in these areas will be advantageous: WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations, occupational safety and health management and industrial relationship management.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited