Manager, BizSmart Specialist, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
UOB BizSmart is a SME operating solution that caters for back office needs and front line staff engagement with various day to day business processes. BizSmart is powered at the core by SAP Business One with a customer interface overlay by Enterpryze, these work in tandem alongside our CRM partner HR Easily to deliver a comprehensive and right sized operating solution for small to mid-scale SMEs and can grow with them through to becoming successful large entities.
- Achieve monthly sales conversion targets
- Convert solution trialists to sold and activated customers â€“ ready for implementation
- Engage solution trialists in several ways;
- over phone,
- alternative channels (Whatsapp, Skype etc)
- in person - in branch,
- in person on premise, as needed or necessary
- Own the customer sales journey â€“ self determine engagement required based on customer needs and availability in order to achieve conversion
- Attend and at times run industry events focused on SMEs
- Attend and at times run one to many seminars and introduction session for trialists and leads
- Attain and maintain required technical knowledge of features, benefits and capabilities solution softwares
- Maintain to highest standards customer data in assigned CRM
- Maintain clear visibility on sales funnel and prospective sale s
- Report weekly on sales forecasting and outlook
- Capture and feedback solution enhancement feedback from customers
- Proven capability and track history B2B sales, preferably in tech & SME sectorÂ
- Minimum two yearsâ€™ experience in B2B sales in SME sector
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with customers
- Strong listener: adept in uncovering latent or unspoken needs and translating them into sales outcomes
- Skilled in building urgency and moving trialists through to closed sales
- Task and action focused â€“ can create opportunity for yourself and drive to succeed.
- Passion for SME and B2B tech sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)