Manager/AVP, General Insurance Team Manager, Alternative Sales
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- To aggressively achieve the sales target and key performance indicators set by management
- Supervise, coach & guide new and vintage team members to meet KPI and all compliance requirements
- Review and propose new process and proceduresÂ to achieve higher efficiency
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as required
- Degree or Diploma holder
- Preferably with experience in managing a sales team
- Strong integrity with a high desire to exceed expectations
- Proactive in coaching for all round performance excellence
- Strong team player with good communication skills and proven track records in driving performance excellence
- Preferably certified with BCP, PGI and HI
- Able to perform OT when required including Saturday
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)