Manager / Assistant VP, Equity & Structured Products Execution, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
• Undertake Cash Equity dealing for all authorized markets
• Accurate equity order taking and execution process
• Price discovery with open architecture interbank CPs for structured products
• Analyse market trends for equity trading opportunity
• EAM execution responsibilities for Equity & Fixed Income
Business Analyst (MIS Generation)
• Blotter management
• Monitor outstanding expiry reports
• Resolve outages and discrepancies on order management
• MIS support data generation, blotter management for Treasury Services
• Owner of Treasury Base Holdings MIS
Core Interfaces / Relationships / Systems
• Bloomberg Order Management. EMSX.
• Numerix & Structured Products platform
• Interbank Counterparties
• External Security Brokers
• Structure Notes Autopricer
• Middle Office / PB Operations (Securities Support)
• 3-5 years dealing experience
• Graduate with business background. CACS Certified & FMRP
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to analyze Business Process Gaps and establish the requirements for filling the gaps
• Improve execution and operation workflows
• Excellent English language skills, oral and written (other languages are an asset)
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)